- Product Details
If women are from Venus then this will be a perfect gift for her!
The Acre of Land on Venus gift pack will make a fabulous gift for the woman (or man) who has everything.
In 1980 Dennis M Hope filed a declaration ownership of the moon and surround planets with the U.S and Russian government, plus the General Assembly of the United Nations which has never been contested.
The gift pack includes owner of Venusian land with official documentation, plus a map should you ever fancy popping into orbit and checking it out!
What is included in the Acre of Land on Venus gift pack?
- The Venusians Deed - Your registration documents for 1 acre of Venus
- Venusians Sight Map - Locating your acre of land
- The Venusians Constitution and Bill of Rights - detailing the purchasers rights and Venusian laws
- A transcript of the Declaration of Ownership filed with the U.S and Russian governments
- A document confirming the purchaser’s Mineral Rights to their land
- A postage paid land registration card
- Delivery & Returns
We are aware of how important it is for you to receive your gifts in time. Therefore, once you place your order we will process straight away and dispatch as soon as they are ready to go. We usually dispatch all items within 1-3 days however, this may be a little longer during special occasions such as Christmas. If multiple items ordered, we may dispatch items separately or all together, depending on the process.
Hassle Free Returns Policy:
We're sure that you will be satisfied with your purchase and we also understand that sometimes you may want to return. We keep this process simple! Just contact us if you wish to return goods. Please note: personalised, made-to-order and perishable items are non-refundable.
- Ask a Question
Ask a Question
Question about: Acre of Land on Venus - Gift PackPlease do not include or disclose any sensitive personal information, password or credit card information in your message. Your personal security is extremely important to us.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!