Adopt A Meerkat Gift Box
This Adopt A Meerkat Gift Box is a perfect way to give something back to the world of conservation and these cute little creatures.
By adopting one of these adorable animals for a year, you are assisting Meerkat Magic in South Africa, the only conservation project seeking to protect wild Meerkats.
As an official supporter you will be entitled to money off a Meerkat Magic tour, receive regular updates as well as photographs and other goodies to do with Meerkats.
If you are a big fan of the amazing Meerkat, then with this gift box you are helping to conserve them and you get to adopt one for 12 months.
Things you need to know:
- You will receive a Personal Certificate showing your support to Meerkats
- You will also receive newsletters directly from the charity, giving the latest news of its projects, achievements and animal conservation plans for the future
- You will receive a meerkat photo
- Your adoption will be valid for a year from your chosen start date
- No extra cost involved
- Your gift presented in a luxury silver metal tin which measures approximately 22cm, 16.5cm, 2.5cm
What is inside the Adopt an Elephant Gift Box?
- A welcome letter included
- Step by Step gift registration details
- An explanation of the gift including what you will receive after registration
- The Magic of Meerkats Booklet
- Merkat Magic and Meerkat Man
- Meerkat Magic Tours
- Personal Presentation Certificate
|1st Class||Despatched same day for orders received by 1:00pm via 1st Class Royal Mail|
We are aware of how important it is for you to receive your gifts in time. Therefore once you place your order we will process straight away, and despatch as soon as they are ready to go. If multiple items ordered, we may despatch items separately or all together, depending on the process.
Hassle Free Returns Policy:
We're sure that you will be satisfied with your purchase and we also understand that sometimes you may want to return. We keep this process simple! Just contact us if you wish to return goods. Please note: personalised, made-to-order and perishable items are non-refundable, unless faulty.