"We have instructed trusted independent feedback forum feefo to collect reviews on behalf of Personalised Gifts Shop."
- I really like this product, much bigger than it looks & the engraving was really good.
(Posted on 07/03/2014)
- Product was excellent. Unique and perfect for a gift.
(Posted on 25/10/2013)
- Very pleased - nice quality china and especially as it was personalized as it was a special gift.
(Posted on 29/09/2013)
- Was a gift for someone else who was delighted
(Posted on 02/04/2013)
- Good but engraving wasnt as deep as I would like.
RESPONSE: The item is not engraved but printed, perhaps you have confused with another item.
(Posted on 27/11/2012)
- I bought this present for a friend and it is absolutely beautiful and really special. It actually made my mum buy two for my cousins ;-) Really worth it x
(Posted on 15/12/2011)
- A really lovely gift for my 80 year relation , she loved it !
(Posted on 16/07/2011)
- Finally received this tea cup today and was very disapointed to find the writing was very scruffy, Not happy at all with this!
I'm assuming it was just rushed through because of the christmas backlog! Not really good enough..
(Posted on 22/12/2010)
- difficult thing to get on the net but managed it in the end so THANKS VERY MUCH X
(Posted on 27/08/2010)
- This was my first purchase from Personalised Gifts and it was a gift for my daughter's teacher. The cup and saucer are both excellent quality and a lovely size. The teacher in question was delighted with her gift particularly as it's personalised. The only thing I would suggest is that perhaps it could be boxed which would make wrapping a little less arduous!!
(Posted on 23/07/2010)
- Once again I ordered another item this time Wedding champagne flutes engraved to make them so so much personal , and once again I am not disapointed , they are really lovely and so classy , much better than the ones you buy in the shops with bride n groom written on them, plus as these are engraved it will never fade. I can see me becoming your best customer as presente are much nicer when they are personised.........and as for my Tea cup and saucer well its my second one from you and it wont be my last I adore these and cant wait to see the recipients faces when they receive them .
(Posted on 17/07/2010)
- All I can say is wow, I ordered this as a gift for my friend , but since receiving it I have ordered another one for a gift for my daughter on her wedding day . its that lovely ..really special and if I was to receive one I would be chuffed to bits, good quality and so pretty too.....think I may just order one for myself ;-) ......
(Posted on 08/07/2010)
- Lovely - ordered for my mum as a get well soon wish. Quality is excellent. Would recommend the website to everybody.
(Posted on 25/06/2010)
Write Your Own Rave
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
|1st Class||Personalised and Despatched within 4 Days via 1st Class Royal Mail|
|Premium||Your gift will be delivered via Tracked Courier Service|
|Express||Express Delivery available for orders received by 12:00pm. Your order will be dispatched within 72 hours and delivered next day by courier.|
We are aware of how important it is for you to receive your gifts in time. Therefore once you place your order we will process straight away, and despatch as soon as they are ready to go. If multiple items ordered, we may despatch items separately or all together, depending on the process.
Hassle Free Returns Policy:
We're sure that you will be satisfied with your purchase and we also understand that sometimes you may want to return. We keep this process simple! Just contact us if you wish to return goods. Please note: personalised, made-to-order and perishable items are non-refundable.