- Product Details
Encourage your child to start to learn to ride from an early age with this stunning Wooden 3 in 1 Rocker - Ride Trainer Natural Bike.
Hand crafted form solid natural beech, sourced from managed sustainable woodlands, this rocker will entertain a child of 2 years or above.
The bike will then transforms into a ride on with stabilisers for a toddler and then finally becomes a 2 wheeler trainer/balance bike for an older child who wants to learn to ride.
This is a stunning gift for any child and a wonderful way to encourage their personal development whilst they appreciate the true value that high quality craftsmanship can provide.
- Suggested Age: 2 +
- Hand crafted from best quality beech wood by master craftsman
- Conforms to European Safety Standards (EN71), ensuring reliability and outstanding quality
- Dimensions when bike is on the rocking base: L = 105cm x W = 32cm x H (to seat) = 40 to 47 cm. Height to handle bars 54cm
- Dimensions when bike is off the rocking base: L = 105cm x W = 32cm x H (to seat) = 30 to 37 cm. Height to handle bars 44cm
- Delivered fully assembled
- As this product is hand finished to order we do not accept returns
- Delivery & Returns
We are aware of how important it is for you to receive your gifts in time. Therefore, once you place your order we will process straight away and dispatch as soon as they are ready to go. We usually dispatch all items within 1-3 days however, this may be a little longer during special occasions such as Christmas. If multiple items ordered, we may dispatch items separately or all together, depending on the process.
Hassle Free Returns Policy:
We're sure that you will be satisfied with your purchase and we also understand that sometimes you may want to return. We keep this process simple! Just contact us if you wish to return goods. Please note: personalised, made-to-order and perishable items are non-refundable.
- Ask a Question
Ask a Question
Question about: Wooden 3 in 1 Rocker - Ride Trainer Natural BikePlease do not include or disclose any sensitive personal information, password or credit card information in your message. Your personal security is extremely important to us.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!