You are Safe
By using the strongest SSL encryption avaialble, here at Personalised Gift Shop, we make sure every transacton you make is safe and secure. The 256-bit SSL software that is used across our site ensures any personal information you provide to us is encoded to such a level that
it can be securely held on our server protected by the highest possible security level. It also means that when your computer talks to our server, it can so do safely and securely without the worry of unecrypted informaiton leaking into the public domain.
If you want to see if you have a secure connection, press our 'proceed to checkout'; button and you will instantly see our web address change from 'http://'; to 'https://'; showing our link is secure. If you are passing on your personal information without such a facility, think again and use Personalised Gift Shop instead.
For added security the padlock symbol also appears alongside our address, an instant indicator that you have chosen a supplier you can trust.
We proudly display our GEOTRUST SSL certification which is only provided to websites that have been scrutinised and deemed safe by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate Authority. From our e-commerce operations and communications through to our web site development and intranets, everything has been checked and double checked to ensure we do the very best to keep our customers safe. We are confident in our processes and are are sure that you will be too.
The SafeBuy accreditation that we hold means that we adhere to and support the SafeBuy Code of conduct to ensure our business operations are carried out to an ethical standing you would expect that will keep all our customers safe.
- We comply with all terms of the Sales of Goods Act and are happy to support the EU Directives on Distance Selling Regulations and Privacy and Electronic Communications.
- We adhere to the Data Protection Act 1998 for all data that held.
- All credit card transactions are safeguarded by the highest possible of security level.
- We provide our geographical address, telephone number and email address on our site to ensure we can always be contacted.
- All our prices are displayed clearly with the cost of delivery and dispatch process accessible to all.
- A clear marketing policy ensures we never spam any individual.
- We protect the rights of children and would never be involved in their exploitation.
When you shop with an online retailer that has received accreditation from IDIS, as we have, you can expect so much more:
- Clear and accurate information on delivery before you confirm your order.
- A trustworthy delivery service that will suit you - Clear and complete information on all charges.
- Access to clear and up to date information on the status of all orders.
- Reliable and timely delivery.
- Clear processes to support issues such as late or failed delivery.
- High quality goods that arrive in perfect condition.
- Effective and easy to use process to enable goods to be returned.
We proudly display the Trusted Shops logo which shows that you can shop with confident when you use Personalised Gift Shop.
Our full accreditation from the ISIS means that our site is constantly monitored and reviewed to ensure that it provides the ultimate buyer protection to all of our customers.
For further confirmation, click the icon below and see the level of support that we are happy to offer.
At the end of the day, the best recommendation you can get is from your own customers, which is why we are proud to be able to display more than 25,000 reviews from genuine customers across our site.
We want you to feel as happy as we are that our site is secure so that you can shop with confidence and ease every time.
We never store your card details and we take your security very seriously indeed.
Start shopping today and you will see exactly what we mean.